The Training of Pixie Pt. 12

That day's session marked a turning point, as I recorded for Dame Suzie. The way Pixie had treated Abby seemed to lance so many boils, and the atmosphere in the group softened, even Monica, who had seemed disappointed that Pixie had not treated Abby as harshly as she deserved, was mollified by the results. Abby became more loving with Kay, and more open to sharing with the rest of the group - and as Monica was one of the beneficiaries of Kay's talented tongue, that won her over.

I thought we were on the home stretch; but as so often with Pixie, I was wrong.

I had noticed, without really noticing, that Pixie would talk with the young woman who acted as the receptionist and helper for the sessions. In not noticing her, I realised that I was at one with most of the attendees - we were so pre-occupied with our own dynamics and learning experiences that, unconsciously, we excluded those outside our circle. I only became conscious that Pixie was the exception on the morning after Abby's submission.

Exhausted as we both were, I let Pixie sleep, telling her she could rise when she wanted, and as long as she was there for session one, on "inclusive teaching", she was free to do as she wanted.

Feeling groggy as I woke, as I later explained to Dame Suzie, I was only vaguely conscious that Pixie was up and dressed in her cute uniform earlier than usual. I thought nothing of it, showering leisurely, conscious as I did so that my pussy was rather sore from so much playing. I thought I'd go for a walk before the sessions started. That was when I saw it.

Pixie was helping the Assistant move the tables around one of the rooms to lay them out for the sessions. Loitering just out of eye-line, I could hear their voices and so stopped.

"You don't have to do this you know, Mama Pixie, I am quite used to having to get on with it myself. You are a headmistress and one of the chief participants, it's probably against the rules or something for you to dirty your hands like this."

The young woman sounded rather down on herself, but it was the use of the words "Mama Pixie" which made me stop.

"Oh Princess, don't you worry, I thought we'd established the other day that Mama is happy to help you."

The young woman giggled.

"Oh we did, Mama, but I still don't see why you noticed me and want to help, no one else does - well not except for my tits."

Looking in, I could see what she meant. She really was a busty young woman. Taller then Pixie by a head and more, she seemed sweet, but very shy and self-effacing.

Pixie giggled.

"Mama Pixie loves your big heavy udders, Princess."

"I know you do, you little perv."

She giggled back, and Pixie joined her. Whatever I was overhearing wasn't new, at some point she and Pixie had formed a sort of bond. The words were said with real affection, and received in like manner.

"Am I your little perv?" Pixie asked.

"Do you want to be?"

"You know the answer to that, but I'd never impose on you."

"At your height and with those titlets, that's hardly possible my cute little Mama."

"You know what I mean," said Pixie, her voice becoming a little husky. She was clearly aroused.

"I do, Mama, but why on earth would you, a successful high-flyer want to be with me?"

"Oh," said Pixie, "that's simple. You are a sweetheart."

"You're so patient with me, Mama," the woman responded.

"There's a simple reason for that."

"But I thought you were Dame Suzie's, is that not so?"

"Princess, that's a pipe-dream. I should love to have been, but I have seen the way she is with Penny, and I not only could not compete with Penny, I will not. Suzie needs someone like Penny, not a submissive like me."

I felt a shiver go through me - and had an epiphany. That was why Dame Suzie had selected me and given me Pixie; that was why she had watched her with me; that was why ... well that was why everything. And yes, I acknowledged to myself, I was attracted to Suzie, not her power, but her. Could that be what Pixie was referring to? I learned a lot about myself that day - but that conversation and Pixie's words broke on me like a thunderclap. Pixie was a submissive and part of that was knowing that however much she loved Suzie, she was not what Suzie needed. Could I have been so generous? I doubted it. I certainly emphasised in my report to Suzie later that Pixie had been clear about her feelings, and added, underlining, the exchange that followed as they got the room straight.

"You know I am generally submissive, Mama?"

"I know you lack confidence, Princess, that's not quite the same thing. You have so much more in you to give."

The young woman thrust her tits out.

"What, like these you mean?"

There was a world of meaning in her words, and I sensed an underlying note of sadness.

"No, Princess, not like those, gorgeous though they are. Like the kindness you have shown me and others, like the way you helped those people bussed in to find their way about, like the way you sorted out Dame Suzie's problem with the computer."

Oh, anyone would have done the same," the woman said.

"You think?" Pixie responded. "If so why didn't they?"

"Oh come here Mama."

The young woman drew Pixie in between her ample breasts.

"Do you really want to be mine, whatever that means?"

I could just see enough to see Pixie look up.

"Yes please, Princess."

"Such a cute Mama, okay then."

And with that she delivered a quick spank to Pixie's ass.

"I'll see you later, MY Mama."

"Thank you, Princess."

As they kissed I saw something that had been hiding in plain sight.

Pixie had so many of the attributes of a good mother, and somehow this young woman had drawn them in her direction.

I made a few discreet enquiries, establishing that the young woman was an American student who was interning at the College. Miss Ross said she was a "nerd" and did her job well, but seemed very shy. She asked me why I wanted to know, and I simply said that I wanted to comment that she did a good job.

"You know," said Miss Ross, "you are the only one apart from Pixie who has noticed her. Pixie and her have been thick as thieves at times, and if I did not know she was Dame Suzie's I'd think there was something going on there."

I was not volunteering information and said nothing. I decided to ponder and see where, if anywhere, this one went.

Pixie was her usual self when we met for the pre-session coffee and Danish. It was good to see Abby interacting positively with the others, it was as though some invisible barrier had been removed, and with that, another side, or even sides, of her personality were now revealed. She was listening to what Jane had to say, and responding. The previous day she would have been doing neither. She kissed Kay and held her hand, which again, was a new development. As I told Suzie later, she was responding to them as people, not as pawns on some mental chess-board. As it turned out, this was a turning point in her career - but more of that in time.

The session on empathy was good, with exercises designed to stimulate thought about setting aside our own presuppositions and trying to understand not just different ways of thinking and seeing, but where they might come from.

At the end, Miss Ross announced, to universal approval, that the afternoon would be given over to "private study". The conference was coming to a close, and Dame Suzie had decided that it would be good to give the participants some "down time".

It was interesting to watch how, left to themselves, members of the groups paired off, and a tribute to the selection process that generally they went off with a partner from their own group. Abby, who had always seemed to treat Kay as little more than her submissive, was attentive and loving, and Kay responded with real affection. Jane and Monica were never more than a partnership of convenience, but they seemed happy enough to go to explore each other further. The exception was Pixie - and therefore by default me.

Part of the "down time" was that we were allowed to dress in our own clothes, a move away from the atmosphere deliberately cultivated by the wearing of school uniforms - we were getting ready for re-entry into the world we had known. Interestingly, Pixie chose something far removed from the formal outfits I had seen her wearing. It was a warm day, and the tee-shirt seemed appropriate, but I wondered why she had chosen a very "girly" pink one with a Tinkerbell motif; it went well with the short, flared preppy pleated skirt, and the ensemble was cute. Yes, I thought, cute was something Pixie did well.

I was expecting to spent the afternoon and early evening before the dance with Pixie, though truth to tell, I would rather have been able to spend it with Suzie. She and I had grown closer. It started with a common bond over protecting and training Pixie, but as we had become intimate watching her with Abby on the previous day, I had noticed a change. I had wanted to be with her for longer, and wanted somehow to have the intimacy develop; I had no idea how to do that. I also had a suspicion that Suzie would not have been averse to it. But I knew my duty, and it was hardly as though spending time with Pixie outside of the domme/submissive paradigm would be a hardship. Indeed, quite how I, as a new teacher, could reset my relationship with a headteacher like Pixie was puzzling me.

I had got that far when my mobile pinged. My heart leapt when I saw it was from Suzie:

"I'm in my room, think you should come here now!"

That was intriguing. As Pixie seemed to have vanished, I went straight to Suzie's room.

Suzie was sitting in the armchair wearing what looked like a kimono - I felt a flush of desire as I saw her legs were bare. Suzie smiled.

"Penny, how would it be if I said you were spending the afternoon with me?"

I felt a tingle between my legs.

"I thought I'd need to spend the time with Pixie?"

"That's not what I asked, Penny. Answer my question. And while you do, get out of that uniform."

Suzie's grey/blue eyes seemed to bore into me. I had watched so many women submit in the last week, I thought I knew the dynamic, thought I was a domme, but found my fingers unbuttoning my school blouse, aware that my pussy must be making the crotch of my knickers damp.

Keeping my eyes looking into Suzie's, I answered her question:

"It would please me hugely Dame Suzie."

She watched as I slid the blouse off before unhooking my bra, letting my breasts hang free of restraint, conscious that my nipples were puckered and stiff.

"You look so sexy Penny. Take the skirt off, then come and join me on the sofa."

I unzipped the skirt, folded it, and very conscious that my knickers were wet, joined her on the bed.

"Penny, I want you."

She pulled me to her and kissed me. Pulling away for a moment, she said:

"I think we both felt it grow this last week?"

"Yes, yes I did Suzie and I so hoped you felt the same, but what about you and Pixie?"

Suzie smiled.

"Bella, bring her in please!"

The door to the bedroom opened, and there, dressed in the skimpiest white pleated skirt, which left her rather gorgeous arse cheeks on view, and a tight top, was the shy intern whom I had seen Pixie talking to earlier. Her tits were enormous, at least 38E, and her nipples threatened to poke a hole in her top. Her black hair was glossy and tied into two bunches. If she made an arresting enough sight, what stunned me was that she had a leash, and on the end of it was Pixie. Her hair was pink and matched the pink collar around her neck. She was naked except for a headband in the shape of kitten ears.

"What do you think, Penny?" Suzie was smiling.

'I think, well I think what the fuck is going on?"

"Bella, show us what your mama-kitten can do."

Bella smiled.

"Mama- kitten", she said, "stroking Pixie's hair, "show Miss Penny and Dame Suzie what you do for your Princess."

Pixie purred as Bella stroked her hair. Bella unclasped the lead and Pixie crawled to us.

"What would you like my mama-kitten to do for you, ladies?"

"I think she would look even cuter with a tail, don't you Bella?"

"Dame Suzie is right, mama-kitten, go get it."

Pixie scampered on all fours to the bed-side cabinet, taking from it a tail and a bottle and brought them in their bag to Dame Suzie.

"Present, mama-kitten."

Dropping the bag in Suzie's lap, Pixie turned and presented her arse to us, opening her cheeks and purring.

The sight was extraordinarily erotic. The dynamic here was one which puzzled me. Less than it would have if I had not seen what I had seen in the morning, but I longed to know more.

"Penny," Suzie said, turning to me, "ask Bella if it is okay to lubricate Pixie's arsehole before plugging her with the tail."

"Hi, Bella," I said, longing to know more, "can I plug Pixie's arsehole. While I am at it, I have to ask, why do I have to ask you?"

Bella had the sweetest shy smile.

"Oh I don't blame you. I feel like a novice entrusted with finishing off a precious painting, I am sure I am going to fuck this up."

"Bella," said Suzie, "what did we agree in the programme?"

"Yes, sorry Dame Suzie," said Bella, correcting herself. "It's just so unexpected."

"Are you saying you don't want it Bella?"

There was a teasing note in Suzie's voice.

Bella smiled again.

"No, just that this is taking some getting used to." Then, turning to me she answered my question.

"You have to ask me because I own Pixie."

I looked utterly baffled. I felt my pussy gush. Suzie smiled at me.

"Go on then."

https://www.twipu.com/cunopori

https://www.twitch.tv/cihudopu

https://www.twitch.tv/famecubi

https://twitter.com/qikuyepo

https://www.twipu.com/qikuyepo

https://www.twitch.tv/sasoroko

https://twitter.com/micohoci

https://www.twipu.com/micohoci

https://www.twitch.tv/wornijke

https://www.twipu.com/mihuzuni

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Kay's Surprise Pt. 02

Mommy's House, Mommy's Rules Pt. 03